Ski #7 Carbon copy

Exactly the same ski as yesterday, just 10 degrees warmer which was nice.  I am bored of mono-chromatic pictures of winter and slightly concerned that I may be becoming colour blind.  So just for fun:


In fact I ran with Francine this morning so the ski completed 200 minutes of exercise this weekend which may go someway toward getting me in shape for the Loppett in 3 weeks time.

Is this my most boring post for a while?  I'm distracted by American Football.  Thus completes my transformation to North American man.  In fact on Wednesday this week I will become a Canadian citizen by pledging my allegiance to the Queen no less.  After 37 years of being a loyal subject of Her Majesty I have never had to do that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tour du Mont Blanc

An Alpine cycling adventure - Part II

A wild weekend